1500W motor max.speed 45km/h three wheeled electric scooters for adults
FOD-F1 electric scooter - Protected no matter the weather
The electric scooter gives you independence! This three-wheeler with its protective cab is safe and reliable to drive in any weather. Both young people and the elderly get the same thrill from driving the F1.
It's the maintenance-free asynchronous electric motor that ensures a range of up to 80 km. FOD-F1 electric scooters can be charged from any normal household socket.
1. Electric motors are much more durable than gas engines and only have one moving part
2. Electric cars need less maintenance
3. Fully electric cars do not require oil changes, transmissions or exhaust systems
4. Electric cars have a lower cost of ownership
5. Electric cars reduce greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution
Why choose us
1. More professional can go with the customer for a long time
2. Above 10 years of experience in this field
3. Prompt response in 24 hours
4. More stable and reliable
5. Strong technical support
6. Can provide customers with endless business opportunities
1. Electric cars reduce greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution
2. Electric car batteries are environmentally friendly
3. Electric cars deliver a smooth ride and are completely silent when running.
4. Electric cars are safe
About our company
Forward Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd. was established in 2006.
Has above 10 production lines. Specializes in sell, design and manufacturing electric tricycle, electric car, mobility scooter, e-scooter, e-bike, golf cart and gasoline tricycle for the disabled
Main market: Korea, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, South America, North America, Africa
Quality is our soul!
With professional technical and after-sale support, we sincerely welcome domestic and foreign merchants to visit us for guidance and sincere cooperation and mutual development.
|Maximum speed||≤40km/h (varies based on riders weight and terrain)|
|Min. ground clearance||180mm|
|Colour||Pink/Gray (OEM colour)|
|Contact Person :||Cathy Hu|